Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fresher

Man, I was tired yesterday. Fridays are usually a day off, with just a yoga class for movement. Yesterday there was no yoga because the studio is closed for the holidays, and I was glad. I was tired all Thursday night after that second run and it suck with me into Friday. I also had a moderate amount of Achilles pain. Now, I generally feel quite a few more aches and twinges on a day off (I think my body is under repairs on those days) but yesterday they felt ominous and disappointing. I was having one of those "I'm not going to be able to keep this up" days.

This morning I felt great. I went out for a speedy 11K with the VanRun club, and left the fast kids behind, with energy to spare. I guess that why we take days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are totally welcome, man.